Hydro Flushing & Repair
Leaves, needles and small amounts of silt cause most blockages. A very quick and effective way to deal with these problems is to use Hydro Jet cleaning systems. Hydro Jets work by using high pressure water to breakdown blockages and remove debris from the drainage system.
Collapsed or broken tiles must be removed to ensure the drainage system will function properly. When remoted, 4 inch PVC piping is used to repair damaged sections.
Floor drains are usually the first place a flood will occur. These old substandard 4 inch floor drains are obsolete to todays catch basin boxes which don't allow leaves of debris to enter into the drainage lines. Also this is now part of the vities plumbing code.
Clean Drains does more than clear your drains. We can also repair or replace water and sewer lines to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pop - damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage - grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion - the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe - a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collect paper and waste.
- Leaking joints - the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration - tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe - existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.